Think of editing and proofreading like a good spit and polish. Before you launch your website and print that brochure, have me give it the eagle-eye. I’ll make sure the copy is clean, well-written and easy to understand for your reader. When should you think about editing and proofreading services?
- You’re ready to reprint a brochure that needs to be updated
- You have a white paper written by a technical whiz that could be livelier
- You’re moving your website to a new platform and want refreshed content
- You’ve read your proposal until you’re bleary-eyed and want another set of eyes
- You asked the department heads to submit copy for your newsletter, and holy crap, is it long-winded!